Hands-On Representation in Tennessee
If you are facing a legal problem or need reliable legal advice, look no further than our skilled team of legal professionals at Kuebler Sanders Law. Our attorneys have 70 years of combined business experience and an extensive background in the construction, real estate, and auto insurance industries. We rely on this unique blend of knowledge to provide straightforward guidance to individuals and businesses throughout the state of Tennessee.
Our team at Kuebler Sanders Law knows how to tackle many types of legal issues and can serve as your fierce advocate in complex disputes. We offer hands-on representation and will work closely with you throughout our handling of your case.
Our attorneys can assist you with matters involving:
- Construction Law. We understand the intricacies of the construction industry and have constructed everything from sheds to high-rise buildings throughout the country. Our professionals have contributed to projects as investors, owners, general contractors, and subcontractors. Our firm uses this experience to help construction professionals and property owners protect themselves and handle disputes. We can assist you with contracts, manuals, insurance, OSHA compliance guidance, mechanic’s liens, and more.
- Real Estate Law. Our team regularly helps buyers and sellers navigate all types of residential and commercial real estate transactions. We have served as real estate agents, brokers, property managers, and investors. Our firm knows how to effectively approach purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, title searches, title insurance, quiet title actions, escrow issues, inspections, and undisclosed defects.
- Business Law. Whether you are looking to create a new business from scratch or are preparing to go public, our firm can provide the comprehensive support you need. As businessowners ourselves, we have a firsthand understanding of the difficulties many entrepreneurs and business leaders face. We partner with companies of all sizes and industries and can help you with contracts, entity formation, liability protection, insurance, accounting, asset management, manuals, taxes, payroll procedures, and conflicts of all types.
- Civil Litigation. We are always prepared to go to court and represent both plaintiffs and defendants in civil matters involving construction law, real estate law, business law, personal injury law, and probate.
- Personal Injury. If someone is injured as the result of another party’s negligence, the injured party can sue the negligent party for damages. We fight for plaintiffs and defendants in these matters and can handle claims involving car wrecks, premises liability incidents, wrongful death, dog bites, and more.
- Estate Planning. Every adult should have a plan for what will happen when they pass away or become incapacitated. We help clients from all walks of life create robust estate plans that work to minimize the impact of the burdensome probate process. Our team can help you draft and implement wills, trusts, advance directives, powers of attorney, and more.
- Mediation. Mediation can be a more efficient and cost-effective alternative to litigation. When two or more parties participate in mediation, they attempt to negotiate a resolution with the help of a trained, neutral mediator. Michael Kuebler is authorized by the Tennessee Supreme Court to conduct civil mediation sessions.
Michael KueblerAttorneyMichael started working on construction sites with his dad at a very young age. In 1986 he worked as a laborer then moved up to carpenter building Hamilton Place mall in Chattanooga. In 1989 he obtained an Associate Degree in Construction Engineering then ...
William "Buster" SandersAttorneyWilliam was born and raised in Chattanooga, TN, graduating from Central High School and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Prior to becoming an attorney, he was an insurance claims adjuster for a major insurance carrier. Later he joined a realty ...